Wednesday 1 March 2017

25 Things An Adult Can't Do (but a child can!)

Hi and welcome to The Real Dave Baxter blog

I hope that you are having a great week.   I know that I really had a fantastic time exploring Stamford over the weekend, catching up with old friends and making new ones.  Those connections are always important and I would like to thank you for making a connection and joining me on this page. 

I decided that today I wanted to write something that was slightly less serious than recent posts and so I scouted round for something that fell quite nicely into that category.  So after a couple of hours of research here is the list I compiled :-

(photographer unknown - source Google Images(

25 Things An Adult Can’t Do (but a child can!)

1                 Ride on a child’s tricycle
2                 Pay half price at the pictures
3                 Throw food that has been served onto the floor
4                 Tell a stranger they are fat
5                 Kick the back of the seat of the person in front, time after time
6                 Announce an emotion as soon as you feel it
7                 Kiss everyone with an open mouth
8                 Climb into small spaces and hide
9                 Throw tantrums
10              Get picked up when you are tired of walking
11              Sleep when you want to
12              Get naked and not be embarrassed
13              Take what you want
14              Spit out food if you don’t like it
15              Question everything
16              Wear pyjamas all day
17              Laugh at body noises
18              Never apologise
19              Sing however you want
20              Correct everyone even if you are wrong
21              Ride in supermarket trollies
22              Stop anything you are doing to look at what you have just seen
23              Ask someone to be your friend
24              Get paid for losing teeth
25              Talk to imaginary friends

If this has made you think about how you act, or if it has prompted any questions, then please feel free to add them as a comment in the box below or to email me:- thedavebaxter@mail.com

About Dave I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-own a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; reiki; crystal therapy

LINKS


I have recently discovered that a book written by a friend of mine is available via Amazon so I would like to share a link to that book with you.  This lady is an amazing person and I am sure that if you have enjoyed reading my blog you will also find her work of interest.





Have a fantastic day and live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

PS I send out daily emails each containing a new Inspirational Phrase.  These are available by subscription only and are delivered free of charge to your mailbox.

To be included in these mailings please opt in by sending an email to  moonshadowmedia@mail.com  using "add me" as the subject line. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...