Sunday 6 March 2022

Make Space For Thinking

Photo by Artem Beliaikin on Unsplash

Hi and thank you for joining me on the Altered Image Blog this week.

I was wondering what to write about in this post and for inspiration I looked back over some old notes and this sprung at me.

We have so many thoughts whirling around our heads that we simply don't know what to think, if your head is anything like mine it is similar to an American Freeway, there are ideas hitting me from all angles and often they collide!  Sometimes those collisions generate new ideas whereas other times they create total carnage and destroy things that I felt were solid.

So I decided to take myself out of circulation for a short time and attempt to get some semblance of control and this is what I discovered.

It is important to Make Your Skills Work For You

I thought about this long and hard!  I have control of the world all around me (although I cannot make significant and monumental governmental decisions).

However, I can control what I let into my space and how I interact with the world around me.

I think back to my time in Morocco and how clearly I thought after my trip there (and that was without mind expanding substances)  I feel that with the exception of Glastonbury not other place I have visited has had such a profound effect.

As a result of this process began to list the areas that I have skills in and here is a somewhat abridged list of those skills:-

Music - creating original tunes, writing lyrics, recording, teaching

Radio - I am regularly broadcasting several shows per month

Photography - I have had a number of exhibitions which have brought customers and ultimately commissions

Teaching - people have paid me to provide training in personal development and for providing coaching services, 

So it is my contention that there is always time to make space in your life for your thinking about your skills, it is simply a matter of making it happen!   By doing so you may also find that your skills will provide you with additional income and as a result you could discover that:-

YOUR SKILLS CAN PROVIDE A ROUTE TO HAPPINESS!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Have a fantastic day and remember 

Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

oooOOOooo

                 Affirmations Blogging BLOGGING TIPS Blog Traffic Books                                  Recommendations Change Your Life coffee break ideas                     SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

oooOOOooo


About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded my coaching practice and although it has gone through various incarnations the core of Altered Image Coaching has always remained the same to help and encourage people to live their best lives.  

Certifications

I hold qualifications in each of the following disciplines:-

Life Coaching (Honours Diploma)

Music Therapy (Diploma)

Crystal Therapy (Practioner)

Reiki (Practitioner)

Dementia Awareness

In addition to the above I am compiling a series of short videos that will provide an 

Introduction To Mindfulness

To find out more about how we could be able to work together or to just dive straight in and book a session, then please send me an email

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link to the new

This page is home to a group of like - minded people (also affectionately known as "The Tribe") and as a thank you for their continued support people who join "The Tribe" often receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  

Plus the page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.





LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:


Workbook

Scan This QR Code for Free access to the 2021 Altered Image Coaching 90-Day Workbook


Subscribing To The Blog

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates


Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And again, above all remember

"Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...