Wednesday 28 June 2023

Today Might Be A Sad One.......

 

                                                                          "Misty"

Today is Wednesday 28th June 2023 and it is the day before Dawn's Birthday and sadly it may be the last time we have the company of our beautiful little cat "Misty"  She has been with us for many years and is probably Dawn's most devoted companion.

She is as much a family member as any one of us and so I am here at work writing this with a very, very heavy heart!

Admidst many tears (in private) I knelt and whispered in her ear as she slowly ate her breakfast.  I thanked her for being such a loving member of the family, for being probably Dawn's best ever friend.

And so if this is your final day on the earth and you walk the Rainbow Bridge, please do so with my heartfelt thanks, my blessings and my love.

You will always hold a very special place in my heart and in those of the other members of your family.

As I am again fighting back the tears I give all my love and thanks to you 

Misty (our beautiful friend and family member)

DAD xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...