Wednesday 23 November 2016

Bring Me The Horizon

Wow and hello everyone.

If this is anything like giving birth to a small human thank the Goddess that she decided to make me male........... So What On Earth am I talking about?

The answer is a new creation that comprises 2 pieces of music and 4 individual sections of one big poem combining to create a MusoPoetic experience.

The whole process was further complicated by the fact that I wanted to include some video elements into the whole production, but as is often the case in my world technology kept interfering with the smooth process that I felt it should have been.

Anyway I now present to you the composition that is  "Bring Me The Horizon" and I sincerely hope that you will enjoy it - to listen just click on the link beneath the picture


So now (if you have listened to the piece) I hope that you have enjoyed it and that it has spurred you on to enquire where you can avail yourself of more of the work created by "Yours Truly"

The Whyte Raven catalogue consists of music, poetry, photography and even some artistic creations all of which can be obtained in exchange for varying amounts of money.  Just how much money depends entirely on the creation you prefer.

Should you feel the urge to make contact you can do so by sending either 


or a twitter message to either @capstoneradio or @cauldronfm 

Thank you very much for taking the time to read (and listen) and if you have enjoyed what you have read and heard I would really appreciate a follow by hitting the BIG BLUE BUTTON to the right of this page  

So until the next time I will wish you the best things that life can give 

Love and Light to you all and

Blessed Be!










No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...