Monday 21 November 2016

Tonight's Update

This is just a very short post to say that as is often the way of things in my life the setting up of the studio did not happen BUT on the plus side I have located a work that I did about 4 years ago that will probably do the job so tomorrow we begin editing and piecing together Bring Me The Horizon version 2.

The weather has calmed down a lot after the events of last night and also after we spent about 40 minutes getting soaking wet and freezing cold taking the old dish off the wall.

Don't forget that if you want to keep up-to-date with what is happening in my world the simplest way is to click on the blue button on the right side of the screen which says follow.

 You could also send me an email to thedavebaxter@mail.com

So until the next time this is me wishing you  love, light and Blessed  Be



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...