Wednesday 18 April 2018

Wish For Today

My Wish For Today 18/04/18



Wish For Today 18/04/18 from UB Skies on Vimeo.

Thank you for watching if you would like to email me

CLICK HERE

Have a great day and I will catch you again soon

Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

P.S.

The Under Blue Skies Workbook is being proof read now and once any final edits are done it is going to print.
  
(©2018 wytchwynd photography)

I have opened up a pre - order list so if you would like a copy to be sent to you as soon as I receive them please drop me an email. 

Pricing
The early bird (advance order) price is £7.50
Normal price is £9.50 




No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...