Wednesday 5 January 2022

05/01/22 New Year Thoughts


                       
   

                New Year 

                Thoughts

As I sit here looking forward to the coming year and all of the exciting projects it holds, I am listening to Somerset Story playing quietly in the background.  It takes me on a magical, mystery journey into the world of legend and fantasy.


I am reminded that this, and other pieces of music and poetry that I have created are a huge part of my legacy to the world.  I ponder about how much more I will be able to create - Goddess willing it will be a lot!

I drift back to my meeting with Nicky P that happened pre - lockdown, to my work with Brian and his generous gift of both friendship and coaching, together with all his help along the way.

I am mindful of all the people I have met during my career and who have given much of the material for my forthcoming book " They Said What?"

I am grateful for all the photographs I have been able to take that have contributed to my calendars, for the many years of radio work, together with the people that has allowed me to meet.

All these things and more besides are a part of the gift(s) that I have been allowed to pass to the world and it has truly been an honour to do so.

As I look out of the window I can see the Sun shining on the waters of the Bristol Channel, I can see the shadows of the windmill sails as they turn on their journey (never going anywhere, but continually in motion).  They are creating much needed power for the local area.

I am filled with gratitude to all of my friends and my family for their continued support and their contribution to my life.  I look forward into the future with Hope and above all with Love.

And so with much love from me to everyone who reads this, from the bottom of my heart thank You and I hope that you will all have a wonderful year!

Love, Light and the brightest of Blessings

Dave (aka Merlin) xx

.............................

               Affirmations Blogging BLOGGING TIPS Blog Traffic Books                                  Recommendations Change Your Life coffee break ideas                     SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT


oooOOOooo


About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded my coaching practice and although it has gone through various incarnations the core of Altered Image Coaching has always remained the same to help and encourage people to live their best lives.  

Certifications

I hold qualifications in each of the following disciplines:-

Life Coaching (Honours Diploma)

Music Therapy (Diploma)

Crystal Therapy (Practioner)

Reiki (Practitioner)

Dementia Awareness

In addition to the above I am compiling a series of short videos that will provide an 

Introduction To Mindfulness

To find out more about how we could be able to work together or to just dive straight in and book a session, then please send me an email

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link to the new

This page is home to a group of like - minded people (also affectionately known as "The Tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support people who join "The Tribe" often receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  

Plus the page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.





LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:


Workbook

Scan This QR Code for Free access to the 2021 Altered Image Coaching 90-Day Workbook


Subscribing To The Blog

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I am able to send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all remember

"Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...