Wednesday 12 January 2022

A Self Knowledge Check

                 

                      A 
                   Self 
              Knowledge 
                  Check

              (acknowledging who you really are)
 


Thank you for joining me on today’s blog.

I usually ask my clients to complete this exercise right at the start of their coaching journey with me.  It often proves to be something of an “eye opener” because many of us simply move through our daily lives on “auto pilot” and we never really know who we are.

So my challenge to you is that you sit down somewhere quiet for 10 minutes or so and work through the questions in turn - be truthful in your completion of each statement.

 

My name is …………………………………..  

 

Today’s date is………………

 

Here are the 25 statements for you to complete that should open your eyes to who you really are.

 

I am a person who ……

 

1.             Likes

2.             Hates

3.             Can

4.             Can’t

5.             Would never

6.             Would rather

7.             Loves to

8.             Wants to learn how to

9.             Used to be afraid of

10.                       Would be better off

11.                       Is really good at

12.                       Gets really angry when

13.                       Annoys other people when

14.                       Has the good habit of

15.                       Has the bad habit of

16.                       Wishes I could change the way men

              Or

              Wishes I could change the way women

17.                       Never misses……………………….. on tv

18.                       Never misses ………………………. on the radio

19.                       Will someday

20.                       Has the goal of

21.                       Used to be afraid of

22.                       Is driven by

23.                       Is inspired by

24.                       Gets disappointed by

25.                       Believes in

 

 

Signed…………………………              Dated…………………

 

Now in the interest of fairness etc.  I am not asking you to submit the answers to me (unless you really want to) but if you do choose to send them to me I promise that, unless you provide me with your written permission, I will not divulge your answers to anyone in any way that can identify you. 

 

My email address is devonlifecoach@mail.com

 

However, if you are considering some coaching then please send me your answers together with your email or other contact details so that we can look at working together in order to enable you to move forwards in the direction you wish your life to take.

 

Best wishes

 

DAve x

.............................

               Affirmations Blogging BLOGGING TIPS Blog Traffic Books                                  Recommendations Change Your Life coffee break ideas                     SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT


oooOOOooo


About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded my coaching practice and although it has gone through various incarnations the core of Altered Image Coaching has always remained the same to help and encourage people to live their best lives.  

Certifications

I hold qualifications in each of the following disciplines:-

Life Coaching (Honours Diploma)

Music Therapy (Diploma)

Crystal Therapy (Practioner)

Reiki (Practitioner)

Dementia Awareness

In addition to the above I am compiling a series of short videos that will provide an 

Introduction To Mindfulness

To find out more about how we could be able to work together or to just dive straight in and book a session, then please send me an email

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link to the new

This page is home to a group of like - minded people (also affectionately known as "The Tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support people who join "The Tribe" often receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  

Plus the page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.





LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:


Workbook

Scan This QR Code for Free access to the 2021 Altered Image Coaching 90-Day Workbook


Subscribing To The Blog

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I am able to send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all remember

"Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...