Monday 14 February 2022

Prompts For Confidence Building

Hi everyone it’s Dave from Altered Image Coaching and welcome to my blog.


I have been making a few behind the scenes changes recently with a view to improving and updating my presence on the web.
 

Probably the single most important of those changes is the frequency of posting to the blog.  I am aiming to provide 2 posts per week going forward, however I would ask you to bear in mind that the commitments in my work life may mean that the timing of posts may not always be on set days.  However, I am hoping to post on a Sunday and Wednesday (even though this particular post is actually going out on Monday)  

So please bear with until such time as we get settled into a routine!

That said let's get on with the show........

in this post I want to give you a few prompts that have been designed to help you build your confidence levels.  So grab a pen and paper and note your answers as you work through the questions.

I was prompted to write this post because one of the most frequent comments that I hear in and out of coaching sessions is someone saying “I have got no confidence!”

My usual reply is “that statement is not necessarily true” which frequently generates the response “No! I’ve definitely got no confidence - I wouldn’t tell you otherwise!”
So what has happened here is the client has demonstrated that they have sufficient confidence to enter into a discussion.

So I then ask them the following questions and to jot the answers down.

1.   Write down 10 things they are really good at

2.   What 5 physical features do you love about yourself?

3.   What are your 3 strongest qualities?

4.   Describe your view of a dream life

5.   Write down 3 goals for the coming year

6.   Write out your gratitude list

7.   Write 10 positive affirmations you can use for yourself

8.   What are your 5 best personality traits.

9.   Identify any ways that you can love yourself more

10. Write down the detail of your perfect morning and stick to it

11. Write a list of things to forgive yourself for

12. Identify (and write down) 3 ways you can take action towards your dream

13. What do you love about your life?

14. How can you improve your mindset to let you love yourself more

15. Write a love letter to yourself

16. List 15 compliments you can give to yourself

17. Write down 5 things you have done that make you proud

18. What bad habits do you need to give up?

19. What are 10 things that make you the happiest?

Now you have written these things about yourself take a while to read through the list that you have made. Having done this the next point is where it gets interesting because if these are the things that you have identified why aren’t you doing them?

So my challenge to you is this over the next week or so is - sit down with a pen and paper and go through the list (answering honestly and start to put these things into practice.  

Do this as often as you need and it is my belief that they will begin to open the doors to creating more confidence in your life.

Have a great day and until the next time

Don't predict the future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

oooOOOooo

                 Affirmations Blogging BLOGGING TIPS Blog Traffic Books                                  Recommendations Change Your Life coffee break ideas                     SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT

oooOOOooo


About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded my coaching practice and although it has gone through various incarnations the core of Altered Image Coaching has always remained the same to help and encourage people to live their best lives.  

Certifications

I hold qualifications in each of the following disciplines:-

Life Coaching (Honours Diploma)

Music Therapy (Diploma)

Crystal Therapy (Practioner)

Reiki (Practitioner)

Dementia Awareness

In addition to the above I am compiling a series of short videos that will provide an 

Introduction To Mindfulness

To find out more about how we could be able to work together or to just dive straight in and book a session, then please send me an email

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link to the new

This page is home to a group of like - minded people (also affectionately known as "The Tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support people who join "The Tribe" often receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  

Plus the page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.





LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:


Workbook

Scan This QR Code for Free access to the 2021 Altered Image Coaching 90-Day Workbook


Subscribing To The Blog

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates


Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And again, above all remember

"Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...