Wednesday 15 July 2020

A Fresh Look At Gratitude.




           A Fresh Look 
       At Gratitude






Hi and thank you for joining me for this week's post on the Under Blue Skies blog.

There are some quite considerable forces pulling me in various directions this week, I am being pulled towards changing things quite radically and one of the things that I feel is quite important is to make a return to "one to one" coaching.  This was something that I did after I first qualified and then for one reason and another I moved away from that personal service and moved into group working situations.

Recently I have been doing a fair amount of "soul searching" in an attempt to make sense of some of the things that are going on around me.

Recently a number of "odd" things have cropped up without any apparent no reason.  Often, but not always,when I have been out walking random ideas have popped into my head. 

The basis of this post suddenly made itself known whilst I was taking a bath (yes I am still one of those people who prefer a bath to a shower any day of the week!)

Anyway the upshot of these random thoughts and ideas was that I have created a fresh list of points of Gratitude (I don't know if they are original or not but I sincerely hope that they are!)

1.  Having to wake up early in the morning (even at the weekend) equates to having family and children to love, as well as a job to go to.

2.  Being sore and tired means that I am still alive

3.  Needing to clean up means that I have a place to live

4.  Having endless questions to answer means that there are children around me whose brains are still growing or there are people around me that I am working with.

5.  Having piles of laundry about  means that I have clothes to wear

6.  Being surrounded by lots of noise and laughter means that there are people in my life

7.  A stack of plates in the sink means that I have food to eat

8.  Having toilets and baths to clean means that I have indoor plumbing that works

9.  Having crumbs on the floor, or the worktops means that I have food to eat

10. Going to the supermarket means that I have money for food 

11. Having money in my pocket means that I am still going to work

and 

12. Writing this blog means that I am still alive and that means everything to me!

So there you have my Fresh Look At Gratitude!   

I hope that you have found it interesting and that you will visit this page again next week.


DAve x

oooOOOooo

The (slightly) larger 2020 Workbook is now available!



To order a copy of the workbook please navigate to the Shopping Page

Business Developer / Coach Emma Kersey said this about the 2018 Workbook

"Sorry I didn't get round to fully utilizing the e-book but please know that just reading it helped massively........... just needed a push and the book did that so thank you"


ooo000ooo



About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded The Blue Sky Company to enable me to develop my work in more ways.  In addition I am also a therapist and my therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy, Reiki and I am working towards a Diploma in Mindfulness.

If you would like to know more about my therapy work etc, then please email me.

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link below to the Under Blue Skies page. The page is home to a group of like - minded people (affectionately knows as "the tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support Tribe Members regularly receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  The page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.


Under Blue Skies
Private group · 27 members

Join Group
This group aims to concentrate primarily on Personal Change although at times there may be elements of Business Change or a cross over point somewhere...
LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...