Wednesday 8 April 2020

Personal Development During Strange Times...................





STRANGE TIMES........

Here are a few simple personal development questions that you can ask yourself in these strange times.

1.  How am I feeling right now?
2.  What is my mindset like at the moment?

Having asked yourself these questions it might be worthwhile to start monitoring your thoughts on a regular basis - I would suggest at least once daily, just to keep in touch with your mind.

Once you have done the above there is a logical "follow on" step, and the next questions will go a long way towards helping you to take that step.

Write down your answers to these questions

3.  What is my biggest struggle?
4.  What is my biggest challenge?
5.  Why do I feel this way?

When you have written down your answers to those questions you can move on to the next step.  This step is to hold a personal brainstorming session on the following question -

6.  What is the solution?

Write down everything that you think about in this session and look for things that you can do right now (in the next 24 hours) that will move you towards that solution.

You might feel that it would be good to create a set of things that you can do daily which will help you to create a growth mindset.  These can be things such as:-

Visualising how you want your life to look
Setting the intentions that you need to move you in that direction
Finding things - words - pictures - people that will inspire you
Create a vision board to help you crystalise these ideas.

7.  Take Action

You could write out the following statements and put them somewhere really prominent so that you will be able to see them every single day.

8.  Remember

If your are miserable / cranky / upset then it is your responsibility - it is NOT the outside world that is causing you to be like that

9.  If I am the problem - I can also be the solution!

10. If I have a roof / food / running water - I am good!

And a quick aside - 

Always remember that energy is embedded in communications, so do not write emails (or letters) to anyone when you are feeling "pissed off"

and

A simple way that you can use to quickly change your state is to listen to music.

So hopefully you will find these tips of interest - please drop me a quick note if you do  

ooo000ooo


The (slightly) larger 2020 Workbook is now available!



To order a copy of the new book please navigate to the Shopping Page


Business Developer / Coach Emma Kersey said this about the 2018 Workbook

"Sorry I didn't get round to fully utilizing the e-book but please know that just reading it helped massively........... just needed a push and the book did that so thank you"



ooo000ooo


About Dave   I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and my therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and Reiki.  Currently I am studying towards a Diploma in Mindfulness

If you would like to know more about the blog or my therapy work etc, then please email me.

Follow the link to join our Facebook page Under Blue Skies this page is host to a group of like - minded people (affectionately knows as "the tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support Tribe Members regularly receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else as well as advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So it would also be fantastic if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family.


Under Blue Skies
Private group · 27 members

Join Group
This group aims to concentrate primarily on Personal Change although at times there may be elements of Business Change or a cross over point somewhere...
LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...