Tuesday 2 March 2021

The Key Is Stuck!

 




         THE KEY IS STUCK!


How often do you try to get somewhere in your life, you have the key but no matter how hard you try it will not open the lock and it simply gets stuck?





I speak from experience here because I have been there! I studied the courses, took the trainings, worked the practicals and passed the exams and yet each time I tried “the key would not open the lock”

I became frustrated, suffered paralysing self doubt, I banged my head against the proverbial brick wall but none of it would “open the lock”

But then I discovered that the key was too BIG to fit the lock. Yes it was the right shape and all the notches were in the correct order but it was just too fat!

So what did I do with this discovery?

I started a change - I dropped some of the things that I was personally least interested in, from my offering - I rebranded slightly and simplified.

The nett result was that I am now busier than I have ever been, my post reads have increased many times over and now I have bookings coming in again.

So maybe, just maybe, if things are not performing the way you would like them to your key is too big for the lock!


Have a fantastic day and live a life of Power and Passion.

DAve x

ooo000ooo

About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded The Blue Sky Company to enable me to develop my work in more ways.  In addition I am also a therapist and that work includes music therapy; crystal therapy; Reiki and I will soon be offering an introduction to Mindfulness.


If you would like to know more about my therapy work etc, then please email me.

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link below to the Under Blue Skies page. The page is home to a group of like - minded people (affectionately knows as "the tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support Tribe Members regularly receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  The page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.


Under Blue Skies
Private group · 27 members

Join Group
This group aims to concentrate primarily on Personal Change although at times there may be elements of Business Change or a cross over point somewhere...
LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I can send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...