Wednesday 16 June 2021

Words To Avoid

Recently I have been chatting with some other coaches and trainers, all people who are involved in the Personal Development field.  The purpose of these conversations was to get a feeling for how they felt was the correct way forwards when getting their message out to people (all of whom could be potential clients).

Everyone agreed that it is most important to build a video presence..... and when I asked "why?" the response was again quite straightforward:-

".....because a static blog is just words and pictures and rarely does it say anything about who you are!" 

So now, going forwards, I have taken their advice on board and have chosen to create a video blog for the page instead of the static one I used to use.  

By necessity, these posts will only be short and I hope that they will provide some  very useful tips about building your own "Vision For Success"

So without further ado - here is this week's video entitled "Words To Avoid"


ooo000ooo


About Dave   I am a personal development coach; a therapist; speaker; and  radio presenter.  A number of years ago I founded my coaching practice and although it has gone through various incarnations the core of Altered Image Coaching has always remained the same to help and encourage people to live their best lives.  

Certifications

I hold qualifications in each of the following disciplines:-

Life Coaching (Honours Diploma)

Music Therapy (Diploma)

Crystal Therapy (Practioner)

Reiki (Practitioner)

Dementia Awareness


In addition I am compiling a series of short videos that will provide an 

Introduction To Mindfulness

To find out more about how we could be able to work together or to just dive straight in and book a session, then please send me an email

If you would like to join our Facebook group just follow the link to the Altered Image Coaching page. 

This page is home to a group of like - minded people (also affectionately known as "The Tribe").

By way of a thank you for their continued support people who join "The Tribe" often receive exclusive content that I do not post anywhere else.  

Plus the page also provides advanced information about forthcoming projects and events.

So please spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family and I hope to see you as a member of our "Tribe" soon.





LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:


Workbook

Scan This QR Code for Free access to the our latest tool the Altered Image Coaching  90-Day Workbook


Subscribing To The Blog

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

In addition to the above I am able to send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

To ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service and to  be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to:- 


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...