Tuesday 14 November 2023

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

 


Hello and Merry Meet

After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot my blog.   It has been quite a journey, and one which I have no great desire to repeat.

However, there is life in the old dog yet and so I am not planning on going anywhere in the near future.

I have, however, done a lot of thinking over recent weeks and I feel that I do need some kind of change of lifestyle. To that end I have, for the moment, cut down my working hours to just one day a week and I aim to keep them that way for the foreseeable future.

I must say that my work colleagues and one director, have been absolutely excellent!   Sadly, though, I cannot say the same about the other director - I don’t even think he knows that I have been in the office  today.

So please accept my apologies for my absence, and for the brevity of this post, but as things progress, I am sure that the posts will return to their normal length and the varied content.

All the very best for the future

Thank you for reading this post and I will post again very soon.

Love, Light and the Brightest of Blessings

DAve x 

Aka Merlin x




No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...