Wednesday 26 July 2017

12 Critical Things We Should NOT Tolerate

12 Critical Things We Should Not Tolerate

COLLATED BY DAVE BAXTER 26TH JULY 2017

This week I thought it might be interesting to take a look at some things we should never tolerate if we are going to live the best lives we can.

So let us take a look at

12 Critical Things We Should NOT Tolerate



1)  being unhappy at work

2)    long commute

3)    An unhealthy lifestyle

4)   Draining relationships

5)   A disordered / untidy living space

6)   Negativity

7)    Too Much Stuff

8)   Financial Problems

9)   Living Outside of Integrity

10)A life without fun

11)  Accepting Ignorance and Inertia

12) Lack of Communication

And finally

If we are affected by some or all of these things we must accept that it is our personal responsibility to take the necessary steps to correct them as soon as possible. 

So as we reach the end of this week’s post I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time to read the words.  I hope that you will find them useful as you move forwards in your daily life.

If you have enjoyed the post then please click on the follow link and sign up so that you never miss another post from me.  Also please leave a comment in the box if you have enjoyed what you have read or found it useful

ooo000ooo

So as we reach the end of this week’s post I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time to read the words.  I hope that you will find them useful as you move forwards in your daily life.

If you have enjoyed the post then please click on the follow link and sign up so that you never miss another post from me.  Also please leave a comment in the box if you have enjoyed what you have read or found it useful

ooo000ooo

About Dave I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-own a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and I am currently studying a course on Colour Therapy.

If you would like to ask any questions about the blog, my therapy work etc, then please feel free to email me at:-


To get early information about what we are doing and to take advantage of pre- release offers together with opportunities to get some exclusive items it would be fantastic to have you join our group of like minded people (the tribe).

To join please visit our Facebook page Under Blue Skies - it will be great to see your name on there.

Once you join the group if you send me a valid email address I will send you a complimentary pdf file entitled “Inspired Thoughts 2017” compiled especially for our members

It would also be great if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family.

LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography:

Pinterest:

To become a subscriber to this blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the BLUE button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

A daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase is available by subscription and to be included in that mail out each day just send an email  with “add me” as the subject to  


Once you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box each day completely free of charge...

It would also be great if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family

The Fearless Life Guide is a new book written by teacher and practitioner M. J Robertson. It is available to buy via Amazon and clicking on the cover photo below provides a link to the page.  Molly is an amazing person and I am sure that you will find her work of great interest.




And whilst on the subject of books, sbown below is the cover image plus a link to my first book of inspirational phrases “Inspirations”





Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...