Wednesday 5 September 2018

Your Ego versus Your Spirit




Hi and welcome and thank your for joining me Under Blue Skies.

For this week’s post I have turned my attention to comparing the Ego versus The Spirit.  What would one say against the view of the other?


The Ego would say

I am a victim of circumstance – things have done this to me whereas the Spirit would say the direct opposite that is

I create my own reality – I am responsible for things that happen to me

The Ego would say

I live in scarcity – there is never enough of anything whereas the Spirit would say the direct opposite that is

I live in abundance – there is always enough

The Ego would say

I am alive temporarily – that is SCARY and frightening whereas the Spirit would say the direct opposite that it

I am alive temporarily - and that is AWESOME

The Ego would say

I am always making mistakes – I get things wrong and make errors whereas the Spirit would say the direct opposite that is

I am on the right path - and moving at the correct speed

The Ego would say

Life is a struggle – I am always fighting to get by whereas the Spirit would say the direct opposite that is

I am safe – I am able to pursue the things that I love

The Ego would say

I am not good - unless I prove it whereas the Spirit would say

I am good – just because!

The Ego would say

I am a machine - made of 1’s and 0’s whereas the Spirit would say

I am an artist – made of infinite energy

The Ego would say

At least I am better - than those idiots whereas the Spirit would say

Everyone has their place – I am cool with that!

The Ego would say

I am in competition – with the world whereas the Spirit would say

I live in harmony – with the rest of the world

The Ego would say

It is complicated – whereas the Spirit would say

I am happy

This post was inspired by an original post by James McCrae


ooo000ooo

About Me  

As the founder of The Blue Sky Company I am dedicated to building a business that:-

“Inspires and Empowers people to create Lasting change”

I am a Personal Development coach; speaker; radio presenter; therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring and my therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and Reiki (qualified Master / Teacher).
 
If you would like to know more then please email me

If you have found this and my other posts interesting it would be great to have you become a member of our Facebook family Under Blue Skies and you can do this by following this link:-


LINKS to my other sites

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

ooo000ooo

To subscribe to this page please click the button that says “Follow” on the right hand side of the page and you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and my other posts with your friends and associates

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

P.S.
A selection of work including the Under Blue Skies Workbook, the Mini Goal Pages and work by other content creators can now be purchased by clicking The Shopping Page tab above

DAve




No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...