Wednesday 12 December 2018

Some Bits From My Filing Cabinet




(Photo: ©2018 wytchwynd photography)

Hi I can tell it is getting towards the end of the year because all around me people are clearing out drawers, files, in-trays etc. 

So not to be outdone I started to go through my filing cabinet and came to that drawer that everyone has and everybody hates – you know the one with all the sundry, unfilled bits of paper…….

So here is what I found

Some Top Tips To Help Everyone Make Progress

Number 1 - Take action every day in the direction of your goals

Number 2 – Slay your dragon first – to get the stuff that you don’t like doing make it an intention to do it as the first thing rather than putting it off

Number 3 – We have an inbuilt natural ability for delaying gratification so use it and train yourself to do it daily so that you can get things done that are the least popular

Number 4 – Do not let other people stop your progress.  Set your intentions, put your head down and go for them

Number 5 – Do not let perfection slow you down.  Remember that “done is better than perfect!”

Number 6 – If someone you don’t particularly like stands in your way of doing something, grit your teeth and go for it anyway (you can mentally say to yourself “I don’t like you and I am going to go straight through you!”

Number 7 – Realise that you ARE the Master (or Mistress) of your thoughts

Number 8 – Is an affirmation that you can use:-

“My good thoughts are very powerful!  All my negative thoughts are very weak!”

Number 9 – All that I give is given to myself

Number 10 – Forgiveness is the key to happiness

Number 11 – I am never upset for the reason(s) that I think I am

Number 12 – I have made up my mind to see things differently

Number 13 – I can escape from the world that I see, by giving up “attack” thoughts

Number 14 – I AM NOT a victim of the world that I see

Number 15 – Today I will judge nothing that occurs in my life

Number 16 – Now is the only time there is

Number 17 – The past really is over and it cannot touch me

Number 18 – I can elect to change all the thoughts I have that are hurtful

Number 19 – I am responsible for what I see

Number 20 – I can see PEACE instead of this.

And finally here is a list of words that I try to avoid

Impossible / Can’t / Try / Limitation / if only / but / however / difficult / should / doubt

any words that categorise myself or people
any words that evaluate me or another person
any words that condemn me or another person.

So that is it, a few bits from my filing cabinet, so that means that I can now get rid all those pieces and scraps of paper and start 2019 with a clear drawer.

Have a great week.

Dave x

ooo000ooo

About Me  

As the founder of The Blue Sky Company I am dedicated to building a business that:-

“Inspires and Empowers people to create Lasting Change

I am a Personal Development coach; speaker; radio presenter; therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring .

My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and Reiki (Master / Teacher).
If you would like to know more about my work in any of the above therapies then please email me

If you have found this (and my other posts) interesting I would really like you to  become a member of our Facebook family Under Blue Skies and you can do this by following this link:-

ooo000ooo

LET’S CONNECT

           Facebook                                   Twitter


           Pinterest                                     You Tube



My Other Sites




Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

ooo000ooo

To subscribe to this blog please click the button that says “Follow” on the right hand side of the page and you will be added to our list of subscribers.

I sincerely hope that you have found this article (or any of my others) interesting and/or useful.  If so, then it would be fantastic if you could leave a comment in the “comment” box below.

Please share this and my other posts with your friends and associates so that together we can work towards making this world a better place.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

P.S.


The Under Blue Skies Workbook, the Mini Goal Pages and a selection of my musical work together with items by other content creators can now be purchased from my Shopping Page which is accessed by clicking the tab at the top of the page.


And finally……………..

The 2019 Workbook has now been published and is available to purchase at the fabulous price of £12.00 + shipping. 
To obtain your copy please contact me by email and then we can make all the necessary arrangements.

(©2019 Under Blue Skies)



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...