Saturday 4 November 2023

A Get Away Week


Wednesday 25/10/23

…… and we loaded up the car and headed off to South Molton for about 10 days - some of which were to be just Ali and I and others spent with Danni, Anthony and the children.

They arrived on site later in the week so we had a few really peaceful days alone.  We travelled round quite  bit and saw more new parts of the county we had not seen before such as Tiverton Minster -  stunning piece of architecture.

Eventually once The Stewarts arrived I thought that we might get some time with our friends, but sadly the wasn’t to be, because they had made other plans, plus I was not on top form.

Eventually on Monday Tina arrived and we began moving about a bit more and eventually came home on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...