Wednesday 21 June 2017

Deferred Post

Hello and  Good Morning from Ilfracombe

As a mark of respect to the people who suffered in the Grenfell Tower tragedy last week I have decided to defer the weekly blog update this week and replace it with a piece I have written and dedicated to the memory of those who perished and to those who survived that fateful night.

Hope Springs

From ashes of our former life
And like a phoenix in the night
Towards our future we will go
And rise above this great sorrow

For we are stronger than we know
And daily we will stronger grow
Within a world that pain will change
Where nothing like it comes again

Let no-one rest until the day
When people arm in arm will say
That Hope Springs forth beneath our feet
And sunlight shines on every street

We won’t forget that fateful night
And history books must tell it right
So people never will forget 
The folk whose final days were met.

Let Hope spring forth and let them see
A world that cares in you and me
Those lives were given, not in vain!
And this can never be again

©2017 Dave Baxter

So as we reach the end of this week’s post I would like to thank you sincerely for taking the time to read the words.  I hope that you will find them useful as you move forwards in your daily life.

If you have enjoyed the post then please click on the follow link and sign up so that you never miss another post from me.  Also please leave a comment in the box if you have enjoyed what you have read or found it useful

Additionally, if this post has prompted any questions, then please feel free to add them as a comment in the box below or to email me:- blueskycompany@europe.com

ooo000ooo

About Dave I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-own a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; reiki; crystal therapy

To get early information about what is going on we have created a “tribe” page on Facebook. 

Members can take advantage of pre- release offers together with opportunities to get you hands on “tribe exclusive” items it would be fantastic to have you join our tribe of like minded people

To subscribe to the tribe, please search for Under Blue Skies on Facebook and it will be great to see your name on there.

It would also be great if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family.

LINKS


Love and Light to all

DAve x

PS. A daily email containing a new Inspirational Phrase is available by subscribing.  Simply send an email to moonshadowmedia@mail.com  with “add me” as the subject line.  When you subscribe the phrases are delivered to your mail box each day completely free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...