Wednesday 14 March 2018

Getting To Know You



Hi and welcome to this week’s Under Blue Skies blog.

I thought that since I have spent the past year chatting with you about the things that I work on in my career as a life coach I have never asked my readers anything about themselves and that is very remiss of me.

So this week it is a case of I Want To Get To Know My Readers.

It really is very, very simple,

All you have to do is go the the comment box down below and leave a short little snippet about yourself, who you are, where you live and what you are about.  There is no need to be shy this a community of friends and I would like to think that we are all similar minded people who care about one another.

It really is that simple!

If you have what is called an elevator speech then you could post that –

My own elevator speech is

“My name is Dave,
I work with both men and women to help them build a life of both meaning and purpose”

Once I get to know something about you I will have a better idea of how to tailor future posts so that they have topics that are really of interest to you instead of me just writing things that I think will be of interest.


Under Blue Skies Workbook

I am really very pleased to say that over the last few months a collaboration  project involving a number of specially selected people and I have been working very hard to create a book designed to help you become more organised, to get clear on goals and much more.

Some of the sections it contains are:-

Affirmations
A Weekly Planner
Present Me / Future Me
Streamflow Thinking
Theme for the year

I also enlisted the help of  a couple of friends to work with the book and with their feedback and advice we have tweaked and twisted some things around.

So the good news is that I think we are almost ready to push the button and get the draft manuscript over to the printers in order that he can prepare a proof copy.

I would like to achieve that by the end of the month which actually gives me two weeks – that is a scary factoid!!

The initial idea was that the work book was only be available in print form and would be priced at around £9.50 (suggested price at present)

However in the last day or so we have been looking at the other workbooks on the market and it appears that a downloadable pdf version should also be added with a price point of around £5 to £6.

There is still some discussion to be had about that option so I cannot say definitely which way it will go, but I will put the details on here as soon as the decision is made.

The Under Blue Skies Workbook is slightly different from what appears to be  the norm in that it is not date specific - this is a conscious decision because it means that people can start using at any time of the year


Image courtesy of Wytchwynd Photography

This is the cover of the book as it stands at present

To pre-order a copy of the book in print form we are taking orders at the special pre - launch price of £7.50.  All you have to do is send me an email me with your details and you will be added to the list.  0nce stocks arrive your copy will be despatched to you as a priority.

Forthcoming post

Next week I hope to take a look at a list of habits that I believe should be used to help make us the best version of ourselves that we can..

ooo000ooo

About Dave   I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and I recently qualified as a Reiki Master / Teacher and I am currently studying a Colour Therapy course,

If you would like to know more about my therapy work etc, then please send an email to me at


Follow the link to our Facebook page Under Blue Skies


This page is a group of like - minded people (also known as The Tribe).

And as a thank you for joining I would love to send you a complimentary Members Only pdf file entitled “Inspired Thoughts 2017”  

To get your copy please send me your best email address and it will be winging its way to you.

LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

I send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

However, to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service. 

To subscribe to this service please send an email using “add me” as the subject to  


When you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x













No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...