Thursday 28 January 2021

SAD UPDATE

Latest news - we now have confirmation that the date for the funeral is definitely the 9th Feb. 

So the next post will be your screens on the 17th.  Please bear with me during this sad time.

Thank you

DAve x

Hi Everyone

I have to apologise for the lack of posts recently but to explain:-

My Dad (aged 94) passed away last Saturday morning after a short illness.  The family are somewhat devastated by this news and as a mark of respect I have suspended all posting on my blog pages until his funeral has taken place on 9th February.

I trust that you will bear with me as we continue to deal with whatever the days ahead bring us.

Thanks

DAve x

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...