Wednesday 16 November 2016

So May I Introduce to you.............

.......the act you've known for all these years (The Beatles)


So here I am and the purpose of this blog is to help you get to know The Real Dave Baxter.  In short I am a person of many facets and here are just a few

I am a son
Photo: Tony Edmonds
I am a husband
I am a dad
I am a grandad
I am a brother
I am a friend
I am a colleague
I am a confidant
I am a poet
I am a songwriter
I am a musician
I am a photographer
I am a manager
I am a Life Coach                          
I am a Music Therapist.................

I am sure you get the picture but in real hard hitting terms I am simply a person who is trying to do his best by everyone with whom he comes in contact.

So over the coming months as this blog grows hopefully people will get to understand something of what makes me tick and during that process learn who I am.

Until the next time TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...