Monday 21 November 2016

Wild Monday

Hi Good Morning from a rain soaked and windy top of the hill.  Don't you just love being cold and wet?  I know I do - NOT!!!!!!!

So here is a little video that I created at 7.30 this morning -  and rest assured the offending article is no longer presenting a danger.  Big Shout of Thanks to Sam of Devonwebs for all his assistance and expert ladder climbing skill.



The project tonight (all being well) is to set up the Atari and the Roland in the studio and test all the connections and make sure everything works ready to begin the creation of the original music for the Bring Me The Horizon piece.

Don't forget to receive the regular updates click the BLUE follow botton down there on the right of the screen,

You can send an email to thedavebaxter@mail.com should you have any questions that you would like to ask me.

Love, Light and the Brighest of Blessings

DAve 

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...