Friday 17 March 2017

Branding Consolidation

Hi It's DAve here

If you have been following the 30 Day Challenge video series I have been doing on Facebook then you will probably be aware that it is my intention to go into a phase of Branding Consolidation.



This process began a couple of years ago with changing the name Altered Image Life Coaching to The Blue Sky Company but then things ground to a halt.


However the last few weeks have been totally awesome and it is as if I have jumped onto a Roller Coaster ride.  So much has been happening that I have hardly had time to catch my breath and it is all very exciting.

So moving forwards at some point in the next week or so the blog will be renamed "Under Blue Skies" - the style has already been changed to reflect the forthcoming changes.

The Facebook tribe which is the go to place for day to day events, videos, chats etc. can be round at

Under Blue Skies - "The Tribe"

A new email address will be added and we are looking at changing things on Instragram, Twitter and YouTube to reflect this new more progressive identity.

However, none of these changes will affect "The Crystal Spring" because that is a joint venture between Kaz and I and there are separate plans being in place to develop a new part of that business.

So hopefully these changes will make the branding stronger, more readily identifiable and help to convey a clearer message.

About Dave I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-own a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; reiki; crystal therapy

LINKS


My ebook "Inspirations" a collection of inspirational phrases is available via the link posted below.



Subscribing to the blog 

If you would like to subscribe to this blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the BLUE button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to my list of subscribers.

Have a fantastic day and live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

PS I send out daily emails each containing a new Inspirational Phrase.  These are available by subscription only and are delivered free of charge to your mailbox.


To be included in these mailings please opt in by sending an email to  moonshadowmedia@mail.com  using "add me" as the subject line. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...