Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Excuse Toolkit

Hi it’s Dave,

Well I really can’t believe that this post is the 15th since I began to work seriously on developing this blog.   So by way of a celebration I thought we could have a little bit of fun with

The Excuse Toolkit
18 Amazing Excuses To Get You Out Of Almost Any Situation

I have come across most of these excuses over time but it never really hit me that 
by collecting them all together you are creating an “excuse toolkit”.  Having this toolkit at your disposal means you should have a ready made excuse to get you out of doing virtually everything that can be thrown at you.

1)   It Will Be Difficult

2)   It's Going To Be Risky

3)   It Will Take A Long Time

4)   There Will Be Family Dramas

5)   I Don't Deserve It

6)   It's Not My Nature

7)   I Can't Afford It

8)   No One Will Help Me

9)   It Has Never Happened Before

10) I'm Not Strong Enough

11) I'm Not Smart Enough

12) I'm Too Old (or Not Old Enough)

13) The Rules Won't Let Me

14) It's Too Big

15) I Don't Have The Energy

16) It's My Personal Family History

17) I'm Too Busy

18) I'm Too Scared

Have fun using these, there may be a couple that you have not used so go on give them a try!!!!

However, on a serious note if you take a close look I am sure that you will find you have used every single one of those excuses at some point in your life.  At the very worst all they really do is stop you from taking responsibility for who you are, and that in turn prevents you from living the life you are supposed to.

                                                                 ooo000ooo

If this post has prompted any questions, then please feel free to add them as a comment in the box below or to email me:- blueskycompany@europe.com

About Dave I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-own a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; reiki; crystal therapy

LINKS


I have recently discovered that a book written by a friend of mine is available via Amazon so I would like to share a link to that book with you.  This lady is an amazing person and I am sure that if you have enjoyed reading my blog you will also find her work of interest.








The electronic version of my own book "Inspirations" can be found via this link :-


                                        https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/115019



Have a fantastic day.  Live a life of Passion & Power, and above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

PS I also send out daily emails containing a new Inspirational Phrase.  To receive these emails then they are only available by subscribing via an email to moonshadowmedia@mail.com  quoting “add me” as the subject line.  Once you have subscribed the phrases are delivered to your mail box each day completely free of charge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...