Wednesday 15 November 2017

20 Facts About Me

(photo: Tom Teegan B.I.P.P)

I don’t normally do this sort of thing but since doing the 30 day challenge at the beginning of the year I spotted someone else had posted the 20 Facts challenge so I thought “what the hell, let’s just get on and do it!”

So here are 20 facts about me


    1.       I am not very tall. I stand about 5ft 4ins in my bare feet which is ok                   although it does get a bit embarrassing when my 15 year old grandson            is taller than I am.
2. I was born in Stoke on Trent which is probably the last town in Staffordshire before you cross the county boundary into “leafy, middle class”, Cheshire.
3.     According to my Dad, somewhere deep in the family archive there is a certificate authorising us to deal in scrap metal and old rags…..maybe that explains my love of mooching round scrap yards and second hand shops
4.     I am entitled to claim Australian Citizenship by Decent, because my mum was an Australian born to an Australian Father and a British mother
5.     I have been associated with the stage since a very early age and that association has continued throughout my life
6.     I am a published songwriter, author and poet
7        I studied music with the London College of Music
8       I failed my GCE Music
9       My first car was an Austin 1100 that cost me £80
10    I have been married since 1974
11      I have met and spoken with George Harrison, Ringo Starr, George Martin (the Beatles producer), David Essex and many more celebrities
12    I hold an Honours Diploma in Life Coaching
13    I hold a Diploma in Music Therapy
14    I recently qualified as a Reiki Master / Teacher
15    I have 2 adult daughters
16    I was introduced to Princess Margaret, by a Royal friend of mine
17     I love curries
18 I love travelling and am praying that my photo assignment of the wedding in South America actually happens
19    I have worked as a Press Photographer and a Freelancer
20  I held a competition Driving Licence for several years and I have a trophy for winning a 12-car motor rally event.

So there you have 20 facts about me.  Some of you will already know most of them but I suspect that the only person who knows all of them straight off won’t be someone who reads this blog.

ooo000ooo

About Dave   I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter and founder of The Blue Sky Company.  I am also a therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.  My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and I recently qualified as a Reiki Master / Teacher and I am currently studying a Colour Therapy course,

If you would like to know more about the blog or my therapy work etc, then please email underblueskies@zoho.com

I would love you to join our Facebook page Under Blue Skies that plays host to a group of like- minded people (the tribe).

And as a thank you for joining I would love to send you a complimentary Members Only pdf file entitled “Inspired Thoughts 2017”  

To get you copy, please send me your best email address and it will be winging its way to you.

It would also be fantastic if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family.

LINKS

Website:

Wytchwynd Photography

Pinterest:

To subscribe to the blog please go over to the right hand side of this page and click the button that says “Follow”.  Once you do that you will be added to our list of subscribers.

Feel free to share this and other posts with your friends and associates

Inspirational Phrases

We send out a daily email containing an Inspirational Phrase. 

However, to ensure that we comply with the relevant regulations this is a subscription only service. 

To be included please send an email using “add me” as the subject to  


When you have subscribed the phrases will be delivered to your mail box every day at no cost to you whatsoever.

It would also be great if you would spread the word about the blog, the tribe etc. to your friends and family

Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.

And above all

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...