I always aim to publish posts that are relevant and in keeping with my work in the realms of Personal Development. So let me ask you a question.
Are you managing to do most, if not all, of the things that you need to do to stay ahead of the game?
So with that relevance in mind let’s look at a list of steps you can take that, if followed, will lead you towards a better life
1. Let common sense be your guide and always be gracious.
2. Always work to make other people feel at ease – it is most important!
3. Your clothes speak volumes about you. Make sure that you dress appropriately for whatever activity you undertaking.
4. Personal poise and posture speak volumes – remember what your body says speaks so loud that you sometimes cannot hear the words being said!
5. If you find yourself in a situation where your temper is wearing thin, distance yourself from other people and take a few moments to calm down and relax. Remember a short fuse does nothing but burn!
6. Being respectful and showing respect to other people costs nothing and is often very much appreciated.
7. Your tone of voice conveys your true feelings – to the listener it speaks volumes.
8. Be aware of other people’s personal space and maintain a respectful distance unless invited to “come closer”.
9. Your mood is contagious – so you had better make it a good one!
10. “Please” and “Thank You” are probably the most appreciated words in the whole world.
If this post has prompted any questions or you feel that you would like to add anything further then please leave a comment in the box below.
I have created a “subscription only” service to help subscribers to begin each day on the right note and once you subscribe I will send you an inspirational phrase direct to your email inbox every day.
To do this, please provide a valid email address to “opt in” to the service, you can do this by following this link – and then using “add me” as the subject line,
As the founder of The Blue Sky Company I am dedicated to building a business that:-
Inspires and Empowers people to create Lasting change
I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter; therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.
My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and Reiki (qualified Master / Teacher). In addition I am currently studying towards a Practitioner /Master’s qualification in Mindfulness.
If you would like to know more about my therapy work or the short courses that I am able to offer and you would prefer a more confidential approach then please send me an email
The address is firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love you to become a member of our Facebook page Under Blue Skies
To sign up follow this link –
You will be most welcome
If you have found this post interesting please spread the word about the blog to your friends and family and I look forward to welcoming them along as well.
To subscribe to this blog please go over to the right hand side of the page and click the button that says “Follow” and you will be added to our list of subscribers.
Please share this and my other posts with your friends and associates
Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.
And above all
Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!
The Under Blue Skies Workbook has a couple of minor alterations to make and then it is going to print.
Order your copy by clicking this link