Hi and welcome to Under Blue Skies. I hope that your week is going according to plan and that you are managing to do most, if not all, of the things that you need to do to stay ahead of the game.
I always try to publish posts that are relevant and in keeping with my work within the realms of Personal Development
So with that in mind let’s take a look at some of the lessons I have learned in the hope that they will make you think a little
1. Don’t allow your emotions to dictate what you do today.
2. You can always make changes – any time of any day
3. You have to learn to love yourself and treat yourself with kindness
4. It is important to find the balance between tough love and compassion – in fact it is a necessity
5. Your mindset is mega important
6. Stop comparing yourself to others – you are your own person
7. Being grateful changes everything
8. We must have belief in ourselves and also remember that we attract whatever we believe in
9. It is important to set boundaries and stick to them
10. It is impossible to control what other people feels about you or how they behave towards you
11. It is a great idea to share your story with others even if doing so is very scary
12. You cannot change other people and they cannot change you
13. It is important to be mindful of who you take advice from
14. Learn to love and accept rejections because you can be certain that they will be heading your way at some time or another
15. Give yourself time to grow – it is one of the most important things you can do
16. Empowerment engenders empowerment in others
17. Sometimes you will take wrong turnings – it happens
18. Trust your intuition – it knows which way to go and what to do
19. It is important to apply what you learn
20. There is no “one size fits all” we are all different
21. It does matter if it “has been done before”– you have not done it!
22.The Money Mindset is real and it runs deep. It is like the ocean
23. Enjoy your life – have fun!
24. Love the people who support you– they are your “Magical Unicorns”
If this post has prompted any questions or you feel that you would like to add anything further then please leave a comment in the box below.
I have created a “subscription only” service to help subscribers to begin each day on the right note and once you subscribe I will send you an inspirational phrase direct to your email inbox every day.
To do this, please provide a valid email address to “opt in” to the service, you can do this by following this link – and then using “add me” as the subject line,
As the founder of The Blue Sky Company I am dedicated to building a business that:-
Inspires and Empowers people to create Lasting change
I am a coach; speaker; radio presenter; therapist and co-owner of a virtual light centre called The Crystal Spring.
My therapy work includes music therapy; crystal therapy and Reiki (qualified Master / Teacher). In addition I am currently studying towards a Practitioner /Master’s qualification in Mindfulness.
If you would like to know more about my therapy work or the short courses that I am able to offer and you would prefer a more confidential approach then please send me an email
The address is email@example.com
We would love you to become a member of our Facebook page Under Blue Skies
To sign up follow this link –
You will be most welcome
If you have found this post interesting please spread the word about the blog to your friends and family and I look forward to welcoming them along as well.
To subscribe to this blog please go over to the right hand side of the page and click the button that says “Follow” and you will be added to our list of subscribers.
Please share this and my other posts with your friends and associates
Have a fantastic day, live a life of Passion and Power.
And above all
Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!
The Under Blue Skies Workbook has a one alteration to make and then it will be ready for people to purchase.
To Order your copy click this LINK and enter your details and it will be sent to you