Friday 25 October 2019

The Oak Seed Project needs Project Ambassadors


I am looking for some very special individuals to join with me (as volunteer Project Ambassadors) here at The Blue Sky Company.  I feel that these people will need to work closely with me so that together we can develop this new project as part of the brand umbrella.  Currently the title of this project is

“The Oak Seed Project”

Ideally the person (or persons) joining me will already have experience in growing a blog, a subscriber network and understand the “ins and outs” of how we go about making this idea work.

If they are successful in taking this idea and making it become a reality, I envisage that it has the potential to create the income necessary to pay some sort of a retention fee for their services.

So what is the basis of The Oak Seed Project?

The Oak Seed Project came about because of the statement that Great Oaks from Little Acorns Grow!  

I had intended to call this initiative The Acorn Project but then research showed that actually the acorn is the carrier of the seed of the oak.  So therefore it is probable that the Oak Seed predates the acorn and thus it made logical sense to me to go back to that very beginning of the Mighty Oak

It is a self-development project that is based on the principle that “no man is an island” and that we all need people to bounce ideas off, to talk around matters of importance and to learn from. 

The Oak Seed Project aims to be a kind, supportive community which will provide access to podcasts, videos, workbooks and interviews all with the aim of helping subscribers to become the best possible versions of themselves that they can be.

I would like to be able to hold a weekly online “hangout” - maybe using Google Hangouts or Skype - together with monthly area member’s meetings (in the first instance these meetings will probably be held in a café and progressing to larger venues as membership grows).  At the monthly meetings all the Project Ambassadors take the specific and relevant monthly theme and hold a discussion around it.  In line with this to begin with I will also be holding a monthly meeting (date and location to be confirmed)

I feel that it might be necessary to ask members to pay some sort of annual subscription fee (amount as yet to be decided) that payment will indicate their commitment to working with us in order to further their own personal development.  In addition I believe it would be good for them to assist others to follow their own journey towards growth and development.

There is also the possibility of a number of Devon based retreats coming on stream during 2020 and we will be exploring if it will be possible to make one of those a drumming workshop facilitated by an organisation called Drum Café.

So there is a great deal to be done to get the project off the ground and I am the first to admit that I will need help and input from other people (ie the Project Ambassadors).

If this concept appeals to you and you would be interested in scheduling a Skype chat or something similar please pop me an email to:- underblueskies@zoho.com and we can take the next step to making The Oak Seed Project a reality.


DAve 



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...