Tuesday 24 April 2018

New podcast episode

Hi and welcome to the blog

This post was originally planned to be a talk about Homeopathy, however my phone did an update the day before this recording and whilst the recorder was running it appeared to be switching off.

As a result of this we deferred the Homeopathy recording to the 28th and just sat there chatting.  Later I realised the recorder had been working all the time, it was only the screen shutting down (because I had the phone set to power saving mode)

So click below to listen to our chat




I hope that you enjoy this "fly on the wall" podcast and will listen to the homeopathy one in due course.

Until the next time I will wish you the best things that life can give and remember...........

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!

DAve x

To email me CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...