Monday 23 April 2018

Wish For Today 23/04/18

Today's Wish For Today



Wish For Today 23/04/18 from UB Skies on Vimeo.

If you would like to learn more please drop me an EMAIL

P.S.

The Under Blue Skies Workbook is being proof read now and once any final edits are done it is going to print.  

I have opened up a pre - order list so if you would like a copy to be sent to you as soon as I receive them please drop me an email. 

Pricing
The early bird (advance order) price is £7.50
Normal price is £9.50 

(©2018 wytchwynd photography)
Wishing you the best things that life can give

Don't Predict The Future - CREATE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...