Thursday 17 September 2020

A new identity


                   Hi 

            it's DAve









and welcome to each and every one of you.  

Recently I have been feeling more and more distanced from my work as a coach and the reasons for this are many fold.  Personal Coaching has been at the heart of things I have done in my life for many years.  So long in fact that some of my viewers (readers) may not have even been born when I qualified.

However, as time has passed the coaching has been pushed further into the background as other ideas, projects and people have entered my life and despite my knowing this I have not taken any action to stop it!

So recently I connected with someone whose work I had admired from those early days and yet despite her own issues she has continued to move forwards and has moulded her business to fit into the world as it is today. 

Since making this connection I have taken part in several of her trainings (via Zoom) and watched her podcasts (something she only began 2 weeks ago) plus a big event for me I have actually had a brunch meeting with her within the last month.

The upshot of all of this is that I have decided that it is time to get back to doing what I love and what I have been trained for and so starting today I am making changes that I feel will bring me back on track and the video below will tell you more about this.

In line with this I am going to be making changes to my Social Media presence over the coming weeks, Facebook groups will change (some might disappear completely), this blog will be changing its name but first and foremost the branding has to change and those changes are:-

The Business Name - is  Altered Image Coaching



Have a fantastic day and remember

    DON'T PREDICT THE FUTURE - CREATE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/11/23 Making My Way Back…….

  Hello and Merry Meet After what seems to be an absolute eternity I feel that I am now getting into a position where I can begin to reboot ...